Thursday, March 3, 2011

My December 2010 Earnings


I think it is worth sharing how much money I am really making on my Thirty-One personalized gifts business. As you know, I did not get started to make a lot of money. Instead, I was planning on just taking advantage of the consultant discount to satisfy my own habit and obsession with tote bags, purses, and anything personalized for my kiddos. Well, December 2010 was really my first full month of being a Thirty-One consultant. This involved me spending about $115 after shipping and taxes to get a wonderful hot pink box delivered to my door via UPS filled with over $300 in Thirty-One products and business supplies. It was literally like Christmas when I opened that box. It had everything I needed to get started as a Thirty-One consultant!

But, here are my December 2010 Thirty-One money making stats:
Sales: $752.00
Commission: $188.00
Expenses: $115 (after shipping and tax) for the new consultant kit
Earned Products: $300 from new consultant kit
PROFIT: $373

No comments:

Post a Comment