Saturday, March 5, 2011

My January 2011 Earnings

My Thirty-One business in January really started to turn into more than just a few dollars. First, I had four catalog parties. None of them were huge -- each about $200. But, that was enough to earn a ton of free stuff from Thirty-One. I should explain that Thirty-One offers promotions to their consultants all of the time. Some of the promotions interest me and some do not. The January consultant promotion did not even cross my mind until I had already submitted two catalog parties (each $200 in sales) and they sent me a giant box of free stuff via UPS. It was over $120 worth of new Spring/Summer products. Awesome! Then the next week, I received another UPS package filled with all of the new Spring/Summer 2011 catalogs. Cha-Ching! Then the next week, I had another package from UPS containing a black table cover (really nice) with a white screen print of the Thirty-One logo. Love it! Plus, they added $25 into my business account so that I can order door prizes for my customers, more Thirty-One products for me, etc. I think it is safe to say that the $25 business credit was spent within hours. I bought the Spring/Summer $80 Add On Kit (containing over $250 worth of new products) for just $55! Yeah, more new stuff for me!

Here are my January stats:
$835.21 in sales
$208.81 in commission
$50 earned in incentives (black Thirty-One display tablecloth & $25 business credit)
$25 earned in new Spring/Summer selling season catalogs
$120 earned in new Spring/Summer products (all that I did was submit two catalog parties between January 1-15)
$200 earned in new Spring/Summer Add On Kit--$280 value (I was able to purchase this for $80--totally worth every penny)

PROFIT FOR JANUARY 2011: $603.81

No comments:

Post a Comment