Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So much more than a Thirty-One discount...

So I started my Thirty-One business in November 2010 so that I could buy some Christmas presents for my family and friends at a discount. Seriously. The first time I looked at the catalog, I had picked out over $500 worth of items that I wanted. The reality was my Christmas budget did not have room for $500 in Thirty-One tote bags and purses. That is when I decided to become a consultant and purchase everything that I "wanted" and everything that I "needed" for Christmas gifts. I only ended up spending less than $200. What a relief!

Anyway, in January I shared on my Facebook page details on the thermal tote sale with a link to my website. A few of my friends commented. Not much activity. Then I uploaded all of my contacts into the Thirty-One newsletter program. I was delighted at the results. Many old friends contacted me and asked for a copy of the recent catalog...I booked a few catalog parties.

Never once did I think that I was going to "get rich" on my Thirty-One business. Instead, I thought it would be a great way to earn extra money to spend at the zoo with my kids, buy them a new pair of shoes or coat, and maybe treat my husband to a date. Nothing more than maybe $50 or $100 a month. Max.

Things have since changed. It is now March. I have sold over $3000 in Thirty-One products and I couldn't be more thrilled about my success. So check it out for yourself on my website www.mythirtyone.com/48897 and you too could be making money selling Thirty-One personalized gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment